Atlantic Salmon – Salar
From the Chilean Patagonia, a natural and unique environment, our Australis salmon is produced giving it the purity, freshness, color, texture and taste that distinguish a quality product from its origin.
Salmon is an acknowledged natural source of vitamins, proteins and antioxidants. Its benefits and attributions make it ideal nourishment in all stages of human development, from gestation to adulthood.
Diverse studies show that salmon is an alignment that provides a vital source of nutrients, among which a significant percentage of polyunsaturated fatty acids (of a long chain Omega-3) that help prevent cardiovascular disease and contribute to the good functioning of neurons, among other benefits.
Our product offer includes different formats of salmon whole, fillets, fresh, frozen, with or without skin, without bones, among others.
- Portions: Fillet Trim C – Fillet Trim D
- With Skin, scale on/ scale off, pin bone out.
- Format: Fresh and frozen
- Quality: Premium
- Sizes: 1 to 2, 2 -3, 3-4, 5-6 Pounds
- Packaging: vacuum packed, layer packed or bulk packed and glazed (primary packing).
- Master case 10 to 35 Pounds